And Justice will prevail...Poetically!!!

Me, Myself and my 3rd 'I'....Justus!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And so it starts....


"... hmpgh, Sophia home now. Thangs gon change round hea, pass me dem peas ova thea!!!"

I haven't kept a journal or diary or anything of that nature in years. The closest thing to it has been my poetry. I'm sure this blog will get it's fill of that. I would like to take a page out of the hip hop award show chronicles and give a shout out to my Fiance. I love you baby. And to the people that I surround myself with. Ya'll my crew and my niggas if we don't get no bigger. Last but not least, due to the bad and good that has come into my life I realized that the bad has been weathered and the good has been celebrated all because of the existence of God. Having faith back in my life is the biggest change to come and I am convinced that whatever life brings I will be prepared. My life is on a better plain now than its ever been and I owe that to my peoples.

I'm not a writer but I type alot, and here's why...

Why is tv sitcom theme music not as good as it used to be?
Why is the Boondocks able to say what needs to be said in today's society and keep me in stitches at the same time?
Why is Cam'ron beefing with Jay Z but wants it to seem legitamatly more than a marketing ploy?
Why did I just but an apostrophe in Camron's gay ass name adding to his ploy to make him seem tougher?

That's Why!

"Why?" is a segment of my blog that will crop up from time to time. Pay it all or none of your mind.

I think I've exhausted my fun quotient for the evening. Im gonna grab something to eat.

Immagitatcha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home