And Justice will prevail...Poetically!!!

Me, Myself and my 3rd 'I'....Justus!

Friday, February 10, 2006

My alias ( all of em)

It was said to me that women have split personalities. It went much more in depth than that and was actually quite profound but the jist of it was summed up in that sentence. It made me think, 'Why is it that women have split personalities or many different faces'. I've come to the conclusion that women are simply too complex to be enveloped into one face. Makes sense right?
So then that begged the question why are men so simple? Well that one I don't have an answer for just yet. But wouldn't the Irony be that I'm too complex to figure out why I'm so simple. Fact is I do have different faces. It just only comes up when I have entered into certain arenas. For example, the net.
The net has given us a way to be more than we are. To be more efficent, more savvy, more communicative, in short, more of us than we could be without it. In this 'more' comes more faces to us as individuals. A brief synopsis of who you can find me as on the net are as follows:

iced OWt intellect: I started using this one first. I just adapted the 'out' to 'OWt' to incorporate my fraternity. I even wrote a short poem explaining it. Wannahearit hereitgo...

I've always had the ability to retain.
Guess it comes from always being asked, "What did you learn in school today".
I had to say something cause "nothing" wasn't an acceptable retort
So of course
I had to learn!
Now I yearn to become engrossed in a book.
Or to politic with others to see thier outlook.
I can see why people with clout 'ice out' thier chains
Why they purchase 22's when factory rims are just too plain
I can see where the parallel between my brain and thier chains lies
Why should I have regular intellect when it can be accessorized?!?!?!

Others include: ScottFree63, Poetic Justice(Which is my Iota name and and the namesake of this blog) and one of my other favorites Illtellectual Property.

These are the faces of me. All small parts of me but all also give insight to who I am. I too have many faces. And I am, by no means, a simple creature
.


Immagitatcha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home