And Justice will prevail...Poetically!!!

Me, Myself and my 3rd 'I'....Justus!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

White Jersey Blues

I really don't know why people hate on Duke so much. I mean, don't get me wrong, if you are a fan of another team (UNC or State or maybe even Wake) then I can see why you would have a little anomosity. However, this blatant Duke hatred has got to stop.

Let me preface all this by saying that I'm not a fair weather Duke fan. I'm there for the ups and downs. I've been to alot of their home games and I just am all around a fan of Duke basketball.

Now I've heard fans of the cross town rival try to say everything explaining the success. From , UNC has better athletes Duke just gets ref help. I've heard them even bash the professional careers of Duke alum in contrast to UNC alum. And of course, they have the ultimate trump card with the skinny bald dude from Wilmington, NC. Well I'd like to say, regarless of all of that, you still have to play the games. And who is it, at the end of the season, that can be found wearing thier white home uniforms because they have been that dominant in and out of conference all year? That's right, DUKE!!!!

Hate if you want but it's a fact, Duke is a CONSISTANTLY dominant team. A Dynasty in the purest form of the word. And that my friends is bigger than any one man or a couple of good athletes. From Coach K to the sweat wipers. It takes a well oiled machine to have a program accomplish what Duke has accomplished over the last two decades. With, I might add, no end in sight.

But, if you have the blues don't fret. We can't wear those home jerseys forever.The blues goes away and dynasties always come to an end. When it does, I'll still be a fan, you all will still be haters and Duke would have represented an era of basketball that will come to define what college basketball will be.

Until then, here's a lil trumpet playing for ya blues....

Immagitatcha!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Rebel1 said…

    If you 2 made a bet on Duke yesterday I hope you got that insured Geico for your MONAAAAYYY!! MONNAAAYYY!!

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home