And Justice will prevail...Poetically!!!

Me, Myself and my 3rd 'I'....Justus!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jigsaw Quotables

I dig movies. I've seen alot of them too. I find myself quoting movies to people, in conversations, and they never have full effect because that person hasn't seen the movie. Still, this is something that is engrained in my everyday speech patterns. So Imma just throw some out there. Some I use alot. Some are deep. Some are just good ass quotes from movies.

"You can. umm, barbecue it, flambe it, boil it, broil it...."
"The shit's Chess, son, it ain't checkers." "They killed cornbread!!!!!!"Yeah I know where Vietnam is...it's on T.V." "Imma make it do what it do, baby" "Either they dont know, don't show, or just don't care about whats going on in the hood!" "So they pay your tuition to run track? And they take your scholarship if you don't race? Well, run nigga run!!!" "...there's umm, shrimp cocktail, shrimp gumbo, shrimp stew...."

"Doctor said I need a backeotomy!" "You all are as useless as a cock flavored lollipop!" " You're my boy Blue!!!" "You was drunk? Now I'm drunk with revenge muthafucka" "Oh but no, see, I know we ain't talking bout faces, cause yours is cracked, and on the ground!" "Were they built for speed or for comfort? Did ya motorboat? I bet you did you motorboating son of a bitch!!" "I loves Harpo, Lawd knows I do, But I'll kill him dead if he ever beat me!!" "Hello? Morpheus?" "Yeah, we boycottin' Sal's famous until he get some brothers on the wall" "Shrimp and potatoes, Shrimp kabob, fried shrimp, baked shrimp..."

"Say what again, muthafucka I dare you, I double dare you, say what one more god damn time!" "See that's cause you don't know the game. the game is all about, Guns and butter" "Concentrate, you must" "Hello, Sidney." "You think water is fast, you should see ice." "When people say the romance is gone, what they mean is they have exhuasted the possibilties." "Feed me Seymor!!!" "This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine!" "I would tell you to kiss my ass Beeny but you probably couldn't find it you blind muthafucka!!!"

"There's ummm, shrimp sandwich shrimp burger, and .....umm thats about it"

Immagitatcha!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Rebel1 said…

    "Are you not entertained?!!"
    "Sexual Chocolate!"
    "F#&$ Me!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home